Dragonfly Science, New Zealand
- Estimation of fisheries-related fatalities of seabirds in New Zealand.
- Assessment of the risk of commercial fisheries to seabirds in New Zealand.
- Development/refinement of methods to estimate the maximum level of human-caused mortality that seabirds can sustain.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of offal management strategies in minimizing the abundance of seabirds around fishing vessels.
- Population dynamics modelling.
- Estimation of survival rates and productivity of royal albatrosses.
- Modelling of the distribution of Maui's dolphins.
- Management and analysis of data on counts of seabirds recorded by government observers and by tour operators.
Main tools: R, JAGS, PostgreSQL, Latex (+Sweave), in a Linux environment.