AUSTRALIA STATS COURSES!!
There will be three stats courses focusing on ecology and all very relevant to many people working with data typical of that collected on sea birds. The courses will take place in Australia during May 2019.
Course titles, dates and links below
· MODEL-BASED MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS OF ABUNDANCE DATA USING R (MBMV03)
· This course will be delivered by Prof. David Warton (creator of the MVabund R package) from the 17th - 20th May 2019.
· INTRODUCTION TO STATISTICS AND R FOR EVERYONE (IRFE02)
· This course will be delivered by Dr Aris Moustakas from the 17th - 20th May 2019.
· (This course is automatically followed by the course 'Statistical toolkit for ecologists (STKE01)' and a discount is available for booking both.)
· STATISTICAL TOOLKIT FOR ECOLOGISTS (STKE01)
· This course will be delivered by Dr Aris Moustakas from the 21st - 24th May 2019
· (This course automatically follows the course 'Introduction to statistics and R for everyone (IRFE02)' and a discount is available for booking both.